FIFA World Cup 2022 Groups and Teams
FIFA World Cup qualifiers are over, Costa Rica secured the World Cup as the 32nd team to beat New Zealand on Tuesday night. And with this, the names of the teams and groups that are going to take part in the 2022 Qatar FIFA World Cup are finalized.
FIFA President Gianni Infantino has congratulated the 32 teams for securing play at one of the world’s biggest sports events in November-December. Infantino invites all football fans to enjoy this World Cup. At the same time, Qatar is going to be the best event of the World Cup.
Congratulations to all of these 32 strong teams. Thanks also to the supporters of these 32 teams. At the same time, I invite all football lovers around the world to enjoy the World Cup next November-December. We are all looking forward to enjoying this Greatest Show On Earth Together. Which is probably going to be the best in the history of the World Cup.
“We now know which 32 teams have qualified for the FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar,” Infantino said. Note that this year’s World Cup will be held on the field from November 21 this year. The event will be screened on December 16 through the final.
Groups and Teams
- Group A: Qatar, Netherlands, Senegal & Ecuador
- Group B: England, United States, Iran & Wales
- Group C: Argentina, Mexico, Poland & Saudi Arabia
- Group D: France, Denmark, Tunisia And Australia
- Group E: Spain, Germany, Japan & Costa Rica
- Group F: Belgium, Croatia, Morocco and Canada
- Group G: Brazil, Switzerland, Serbia and Cameroon
- Group H: Portugal Uruguay, South Korea and Ghana.